Sunday, March 22, 2009

Beach Yarn Shopping

Here I am on the road and out of yarn! I have a nice stash at home but underestimated my quickness and with a flight upcoming I needed some yarn!

I did a google map search for yarn shops near my hotel and found a couple but this one looked the most inviting and in my price range. I was not disappointed... The staff was friendly, there was a great selection, lots of knit items to get ideas from and a great range of prices. I had decided I wanted to knit a tank top and found a couple patterns on ravelry so I had an idea of what kind of yarn and how much. The staff also helped point me in the right direction and I ended up with 6 skeins of Berroco Touche at $5 a skein! What a deal! I could not pass up the nice bag with the store logo either... it is the perfect size, sturdy and not priced too bad either.

Now I'm off to search patterns a little more and then get started!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: